Democrats and their media allies are reaching a new level of panic.
They’re beginning to realize that Donald Trump could very well win again.
Now the media reaction to one Trump event might suggest he’s unbeatable in 2020.
In honor of America, Trump chose to have a “Salute to America” event on Independence Day.
However, leading up to the event, MSNBC, CNN, and all the other so-called mainstream media outlets tried to sell the event as an impending dark day.
They promised Trump’s speech would be a hyper-partisan campaign rally.
They said tanks driving through the streets was an authoritarian message to his critics.
Some claimed the event would be poorly attended, and CNN even questioned whether or not they would cover the event.
A purported news outlet questioned whether they would cover a presidential event on the Fourth of July.
This is the state of our so-called mainstream media.
Needless to say, all of their fears turned out to be bogus.
The tanks didn’t collapse the bridge, people showed up in massive numbers, and Trump delivered a patriotic, non-partisan speech.
Even CNN was forced to acknowledge that the speech was good and effective.
The left’s panic over the “Salute to America” event is why Trump might be unbeatable in 2020.
He actually cares about the country, while liberals tear down the country every chance they get.
In a recent Gallup poll, only 22% of Democrats are extremely proud to Americans, which is down 10% from the last poll.
A meager 29% said they were very proud for a total of 51% being extremely/very proud, barely above water.
Meanwhile, 76% of Republicans were extremely proud to be Americans and another 19% were very proud, totaling 95%.
Even independents were far above Democrats at 41% and 26%, respectively, for a total of 67% extremely/very proud.
The left’s disdain for America is growing, but the majority of the country is trending in the other direction.
Republicans and independents appreciate Trump’s genuine concern and appreciation of America.
However, liberals rally behind anti-American National Anthem protester Colin Kaepernick when he pressured Nike to scrap a shoe honoring the Betsy Ross flag.
They want to allow all illegal aliens into the country and give them healthcare.
Democrat candidates for president are actually campaigning in Mexico.
The left seems far more concerned with non-citizens than Americans.
People are paying attention.
More and more people are walking away from the Democrat Party.
They’re seeing the liberal media for what they are, a giant partisan smear machine.
They obfuscate the truth and try to stir up controversy anywhere they can.
Democrats and their media partners cooked up the Russian collusion hoax for three years, then tried to drop it after the truth blew up in their faces.
Their credibility is gone.
All that remains is anti-American tripe and fear-mongering, and people are getting fed up.
This bodes well for Trump’s re-election chances in 2020.